PR & editorial manager
Be part of our award-winning team… Agri-hub is looking for a motivated and experienced agricultural journalist / PR / comms professional to join its small but growing team in Devon.
Producing expert-written content, features and news articles for the leading farming press, we also help a wide range of agri-businesses to raise their profile with everything from ad-hoc press releases to fully integrated campaigns, events and social media management.
The successful candidate will have excellent literacy skills and broad farming knowledge, and be able to work to tight deadlines both within a team and individually.
As a senior member of staff, they will be professional at all times and work to support the senior partner while also helping to develop less experienced team members.
They will be creative and dynamic with an eye for detail, the ability to spot a newsworthy story, and the confidence to interview people from across the industry, from farmers to politicians and throughout the supply chain.
Roles will include:
- Creating and implementing PR strategies and campaigns.
- Helping to grow and strengthen the business, both individually and within the team.
- Promoting and attending shows, conferences and other industry events.
- Writing features, news and business articles for mainstream farming publications.
- Organising and managing deadlines for effective workflow across the team.
- Pitching and editing articles / managing social media.
Skills will include:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A good knowledge of farming and rural affairs.
- Highly organised and motivated.
- Good people management / team working.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- Ability to take and edit photos and videos.
Agri-hub is based in beautiful countryside near Exeter in Devon. A small and friendly team, dog walking is a frequent feature of our lunch break, away from the hustle and bustle of suburbia but within close proximity to the city. The role will be office based although there is the opportunity to work from home on a part-time basis. With a competitive salary this is a superb opportunity to forge your own role in a rapidly growing business.
For more information or to apply, please contact Olivia Cooper on 01392 840009 or email [email protected].
Deadline for applications: Friday 4th December.